Snowshoe Night Walk
Aurora View by clear sky...
Follow GuideGunnar out in the Arctic wilderness where GuideGunnar will equip you with thermo suit and warm boots for a walk in the snow, in the darkness, with a view of the wild environment along the frozen salmon river of Alta... And if the night is clear and lady Aurora are awake, we will enjoy her dance across the Polar night skies.
GuideGunnar's Snowshoe Night Walk tour runs December - April
- Price: NOK 1450 per guest
- Pickup point: Holmen Husky / Camp Alta / Scandic Alta
- Show up time: Please meet up 10 mins before the pickup time
- Leaving: 18.00 / 18.10 / 18.30
- Duration: 5 hours
- No. of guests: 1 - 8
- Min. age: 16 year
- Grade: Medium
GuideGunnar's Snowshoe Night Walk tour includes
- Pick up from 3 locations, and return drive to your accommodation
- Snowshoes, walking sticks and head torch
- Thermo suit and warm boots
- Catering snacks: Arctic Norway's traditional and locally made pastry with cream and sweet goat cheese.
- Hot black currant jus
- GuideGunnar's guide service
Please note conditions of tour
- This tour are not open for kids. Min. age are 16 years.
- Sneakers and jeans are not permitted on GuideGunnar's Outdoor tours!